Crescent Rolls, such versatile dough! Great for salty and sweet treats and snacks for just about everyone.
This time, I made Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Crescent Rolls.
So easy. So tasty. So simple.
Only three ingredients. Have you got them at home? (very possible!)
1 can of Pillsbury's Crescent Rolls
Creamy Peanut Butter
(this treat can be made by your little ones too!)
- Preheat the oven according to instructions on the can.
- Spread the rolls in a pan.
- Spread peanut butter (pb) on the rolls with a spatula.
- Put marshmallows on top of peanut butter.
- Roll up the crescent rolls.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until dough looks golden brown.
Mmm so gooey!