Here's what we did.
(yields 1 gallon / 4 liters)
1 tray of drumsticks (family size)
1 bunch of leeks
1 head of garlic
2 onions (we used white onions)
Salt and Pepper
1 green apple
- Using extra virgin olive oil, sauteed carrots and onions.
- Add chicken and season with Mrs. Dash
- Add leeks, thyme
- Add enough water to cover all the ingredients
- Seal in pressure cooker and let it cook on high for about 50 minutes.
- Take off lid, add more water or salt if necessary.
- Slice an apple and cook it with the chicken stock
- Continue cooking everything down for another 45 minutes.
Once everything is cooked and desired consistency is reached, drain stock onto cheesecloth.
Hope this recipe is useful to you!
Do you make your own stocking? How do you make it?