This Strawberry Chocolate Napoleon dessert has got to be one of my favorites. MMm chocolates, strawberries, and cream. Perfect. Combination!
The best part is that I get to share this recipe with you!
Puff Pastry Sheets
Heavy Whipping Cream
Fresh Vanilla Beans
- Prepare puff pastry according to instructions on the box.
- Rinse and slice strawberries
- Make a mixture of mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, confectioner's sugar, and vanilla beans.
- Once the pastry sheets have cooled, prepare the napoleon in layers. Each layer consists of puff pastry, with sliced strawberries, and cream mixture. Then start a new layer following the same steps.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce.