Paper Napkin Rings make a cute, simple, and detailed addition to any party.
Here's how I made mine.
2'' scallop circle hole punch
Die Cut letters and numbers
Double sided tape
- Cut strips of paper at 1'' by 4''.
- Cut as many scallop circles you need per napkin.
- I had already cut my die cut shapes at 1 1/2'' each using Doodletype Cricut Cartridge in bold.
Now it's time to assemble:
- Tape your die cut shape onto the scallop circle.
- Place tape on the back of your circle
- Place the fork over the spoon and roll up your napkin with the utensils in it.
- I like to use double sided tape, because it makes my project look clean in the end.