Featured Post

Crochet Multiples

Many times while browsing for a crochet stitch or pattern, you will notice it tells you to chain a multiple of X number. You will ne...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chevron Patterned Baby Blanket

I. heart. Chevron. 

Seriously. 

I've made two blankets using the same pattern of hills and valleys. 

The color combinations and boldness of the pattern is totally up to the crocheter. 

This is the first baby blanket I made: 


Chevron Blanket
Chevron Baby Blanket in Summer Colors 

I used Red Heart with Love yarn from JoAnn's.  Colors: Mango, Iced Aqua, and Eggshell. 

I wanted this blanket to be colorful, cheerful, boyish, summerish, and happy. 

I took this baby blanket with me when I went to deliver my baby. I couldn't wait to see him with the blanket!


Chevron Baby Blanket 


Handmade chevron baby blankets (or lap blankets) are available through my Etsy shop
.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...