Friday, November 28, 2014

For the love of Chihuahuas...

I gotta admit that chihuahuas had been at the bottom of my list for breeds of dogs that I liked until I saw the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua.  That movie tells the story of Chloe, a fancy and groomed dog that falls in love with Papi, a gardener's working dog that is also a Chihuahua.  

Now Chihuahuas have a different meaning and are so much more cute to me than they ever were before. Lol. 

I'm adding this pattern by jaravee to make a chihuahua that could fit in a tea cup. Just look at how adorable this is!!!  Link to the pattern on Etsy, here

Photo from jaravee's etsy shop


Super cute! Go to their etsy shop to see more photos. I'm in love!!!! I want to make this chihuahua dog!!!  

Now using this pattern I could make my very own Chloe and Papi. <3 

Happy Crocheting! 

Fabi 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...