It seems like we are always needing new baskets to store toys, keys, blankets, miscellaneous items that otherwise end up scattered all over. Why not crochet some new baskets? Below is a collection of 5 types of crochet baskets you can make today to solve the problem.
(this post contains affiliate links)
1. Hanging Basket by Bekki Bjanoll is the perfect basket for storing all your miscellaneous items as you walk in to your mud room, foyer, and hallway. It's made with spaghetti or fabric yarn. (Note: This pattern is written in Norwegian. Translate it with Google.)
2. Crochet Basket with Handles by Lanukas is made with chunky or fabric yarn, using a size P or Q size hook.
3. Chunky Crochet Basket by Crochet in Color includes step-by-step photos on how the basket will look along the way. This one uses a size L crochet hook. It is available in two different sizes.
4. Color Block Crochet Basket by 1Dog Woof uses color block, which makes for endless possibilities! This is such a cute basket to put away random items and toys. It uses Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn (Bulky weight) and a size N hook.
5. Mini Granny Square by This Little Street is a complete tutorial to how to make the baskets and how to line them with fabric. It uses cotton yarn and matching hook size. She recommends using a stiffener to keep the shape.
Have fun making these baskets!