Featured Post

Crochet Multiples

Many times while browsing for a crochet stitch or pattern, you will notice it tells you to chain a multiple of X number. You will ne...

Monday, September 22, 2014

Chevron Party Cupcake Wrappers - Free Printable

Previously, I shared redchevron cupcake wrappers

Today, I am sharing a set of chevron patterned wrappers. I love this one right here, it's has so many pretty colors and it's just happy. 



free cupcake wrappers
The following cupcake wrappers feature yellow - gold, aqua, and brown.  Super cute! 

Hope you like it! Let me know if you would like to see these colors used in a different way for a party decoration! 





free cupcake wrappers
cupcake wrappers 





Enjoy your cupcakes!!!! Send me pictures of your cupcakes with these wrappers! I look forward to seeing them!

Happy Baking! 

Fabi

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...